Man, I went to Walmart yesterday and they had their entire Christmas department set up. I'm seeing Christmas commercials from big companies already.. why do I feel like they're starting these earlier and earlier each year? Jeesh.
This year for Christmas, as long as our IVF medicines don't post an arm and a leg, we are planning on buying a new couch and curtains for our bedroom, kitchen and future nursery (to cover up the ugly blinds that we have). I want to get my husband something for his gifts, we usually set a budget of $100 for each other and then buy one huge gift together. Well, he already got his major gift from me in freaking September. :( A new computer monitor and a video card...$300, not $100. Not that I really care, he works hard. :) All that I want is that couch and maybe some help organizing the house. Last year, he bought me diamond earrings and clothes... But I'm way too uncomfortable with my body this year, damn Clomid!
I cannot believe this time 2009, I was bed bound and recovering from surgery. This time 2010, I was recovering from a hangover. :) We celebrated me being cancer free for DAYS!
I'm hoping since the holidays are approaching, that I can forget my TTC woes and enjoy myself. Knowing me, I'll end up being sad that we aren't sharing it with a new member of the family, or at least preparing for one. Oh well, if my January IVF works, we will have a baby (or babies) just in time for Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas 2012. :)
I need to look on the bright side of things more often, it's nice not stressing/being upset.
I will say this though, the IVF medicine people BETTER call me back before 2pm like they said.
Grrr. :)!
-------------------------------------------
Got my IVF medicine call :) My supplies will be here on Tuesday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment