Sunday, January 20, 2013

2013!

I am a terrible blogger -- but in my defense, having twins kiiiind of changes everything ;)

I don't have much time (or energy) to update right now either but I wanted to let everyone know we're all doing great in small town Ohio! I will take a few minutes and highlight some of the bigger things that have happened recently.


  • Christmas was great! Babies were spoiled (and I'll post pictures later).
  • I went back to work part time and I am exhausted.
  • The babies have been sleeping in 5 hour increments at night - but wanting to eat every 3 hours during the day.
  • B smiles intentionally now :)
  • A is on her way to smiling but she is kind of a grumpy baby.
  • We found out they both have GERD and medicine has been incredibly helpful.
  • We are HOUSE HUNTING! Actually, we think we found one we are gonna put an offer on this week! Cross your fingers for us. 
  • The babies weigh 10 and 11lbs now! Huge difference from 2lbs, huh?
  • We have decided to donate the embryos and we selected a couple. She will be transferring on almost the EXACT same schedule as I did! I hope she gets twins, too :) :)
Unfortunately, I am going to have to cut this short because my son has decided his swing isn't doing the trick to keep him asleep. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures on how much the twins have grow.

    How amazing of you to donate some of your frozen embryos. What a beautiful heart you have in giving another family a chance at life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your twins!! Aren't boy girl twins awesome!! I hope the couple you donated to is successful as well!!

    ReplyDelete