![]() |
| Before I start, this is A as a baby... uh, we are going to have THE cutest offspring. LOOK at this big brown eyeeess!! |
This excites me because the bitch AF should be showing up aannnyyy day now.
I have had a hard time the past few days but I've only allowed myself to cry in small increments.
My doctor gave me my work release and the scheduler told me that I could return tomorrow. I was THRILLED because not only do I love my job -- I am going crazy sitting at home! And then the damn human resources woman called and said the scheduler is not correct, I cannot come back tomorrow. The girl that was filling in for me has had her schedule for a week and they weren't taking the hours from her. Ugh, fucking assholes. So now I am off until Saturday and I am bored as shit.
Things have been kind of slow lately, things have definitely settled down health/IVF wise. I am doing a LOT better, just having trouble breathing still. I can barely make it up and down the steps without feeling like I am dying. I took my first trip out to Kmart yesterday and after 20 minutes of walking around I was huffing and puffing. Jeesh.
I have a cancer appointment in a few weeks and since I didn't get to do my IVF, I am going to request my yearly CT scan to make sure that I am STILL in remission before I get pregnant. I have been reeeeally uneasy for a few weeks, since the bitch that wrote all of that crap in her blog. I shouldn't let dumbasses get to me but, I do, and I have myself worried.
And I need another mole removed. Fuck. The numbing needle hurts so freaking bad... and this time, it'll be stitches in my freaking shoulder blade. Oh well, another scar, another story!
I'm not much into buying baby stuff (even though I have friends that have given me stuff so I do horde it that way) but there are a few things that I have purchased for my future children. I know it sounds crazy but I couldn't resist!
![]() |
| Is that not the cutest little jacket you've ever seen!? |
![]() |
| So cute... I hope we have a little girl eventually because she will have A wrapped around her little fingers! |
![]() |
| I figure we are going to end up with a ton of little boys so I couldn't resist on picking this set up. Since A = talented, these felt PERFECT for future babies. |
![]() |
| My dorky husband all bundled up, waiting for my ER! |
![]() |
| The two of us in the pre-ER room... I was as high as a kite, hahaha. |
![]() |
| My IVF socks! |







Hey, I'm glad you are feeling better. Ohss is a bitch for sure, but it's crazy how fast it goes away. Are you able to sleep on your sides now? I remember that being the last thing to come back, where I finally felt like I could lie on my side without squishing all my organs. FET is so easy going compared to fresh, so I hope it is perfect for you, and awesome if you can start right away. I had shitty success after ohss but there was another girl at my clinic in the same situation who got pregnant with twins her first FET, so I hope that's you too. I honestly think I was an anomaly, and you were so much ahead of me, I had to coast for 3 days before trigger cause we weren't ready!!! Good luck to you, can't wait to read about you FET - and of course that you are still cancer free.
ReplyDeleteI hope that everything goes well with your up coming appointments. Sorry you can't go to work. I totally went and found that rude chicks blog and read it... shees... what a beast!
ReplyDeleteHope things go well for you! Love the little clothes!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling better! I love all the pics. I also horde a little bit of baby clothing. When stuff gets passed around I store it since I have the room and I offered. So I go through it and have grabbed a couple outfits that I loved that would probably get lost in the shuffle. Good luck!
ReplyDelete