Today brings a lot of bittersweet emotions out for me. I love passing out candy to the beautiful children, seeing their eyes light up when you drop candy in their pumpkin buckets. But, that's also the problem. I wish I were on of the mommies taking their little princess or prince around the neighborhood. I know I'll get my chance and if my IVF does work the first time, I'll be giving birth to a perfect angel around October 2012.
Today is also the day I'm hoping to get my IVF medicine shipping confirmation. :) they said they will be calling today or tomorrow. Eeee!! I don't know why that's so exciting. Or why I am so excited to start taking these medicines.....but I am. I guess it just means the whole process is starting.
I need to call the counselor and make an appointment. I can't decide if DH and I should go together for the first session...or just me. I really wanna go alone for the first one, but I don't know if he will understand why. Guess we will see. :P
Let's hurry this week up, I get to see my best friend on Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment