Well, since AF is being a rude witch and has decided to avoid me for another day, I'm going to get all of the IVF stuff that I can do, done.
Today at 3p, I have the pre-ivf counseling class. Normally, I'd be thrilled to do this because I am an emotional person and I love sharing things with people.. but this woman. Ugh. It took three weeks to get her to schedule me an appointment. When we initially talked, she told me that IVF didn't sound like it was going to be for me. Uh, who are you to judge, bitch.
My doctor decided that IVF is my ONLY choice after going through chemotherapy for a year. Since I have his support, I'm going for it.
And because IVF is free. 100% free.
ANYWAY. Back to the bitch. So I have to see her today and its going to be hard to see someone who has been so judgmental and rude and I haven't even met her.
After the counseling, I have my injection instructional class. I am bringing my brother along for this... He is my neighbor and since DH works crazy times, brother has agreed to give me injections. I'm confident with this because he gave me shots for chemotherapy for moonnthhss.
As soon as AF shows, I start birth control and anti-biotics for 3 weeks. Oddly enough, I'm excited.
Well, hopefully this day flies by.... I'm exhausted already and I've only been awake for 2 hours.
I noticed you were following my blog so I'm catching up on yours to follow you. Why is IVF free for you?
ReplyDeleteMy husband has amazing insurance and we get 3 free IVFs. :)
ReplyDelete